- Up to 21 months 0 APR: 0% introductory APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers, and intro APR extension of up to 3 months with on-time minimum payments during the intro and extension periods.
- $600 cell phone insurance: Pay your monthly cell phone bill using your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card and get up to $600 (subject to a $25 deductible) protection against damage or theft.
- No annual fee.
- No sign up bonus.
- No rewards.
- It has foreign transaction fee, so it’s not a good choice outside the US.
- Balance transfer fee still exists: Introductory fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater, for 18 months. After that, up to 5% for each balance transfer, with a minimum of $5.
Recommended Application Time
- The time when you really need to borrow money from banks.
This card is good for people who really need to borrow money from banks, and is not suitable for people seeking rewards.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don’t forget to give it a 5 star rating!
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.