- $200 offer: earn $200 after spending $1,000 in first 3 months.
- Earn 2% cash back on all purchases.
- $600 cell phone insurance: Pay your monthly cell phone bill using your eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card and get up to $600 (subject to a $25 deductible) protection against damage or theft.
- No annual fee.
- It has foreign transaction fee, so it’s not a good choice outside the US.
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
$200 offer is decent for a no annual fee card. There are quite a few no annual fee cards that offers 2% cashback on everything now, and this is yet another one. Citi Double Cash (DC) may be more worthwhile if you like 2% flat cashback.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don’t forget to give it a 5 star rating!
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.