2020.8 Update: This card is revamped:
- Restaurants are added to its 3% bonus category.
- There’s a new benefit: $100 software credit.
- This benefit is removed: 25% Annual Bonus based on your prior year’s Cash Rewards, up to $250.
- The name is changed from US Bank Business Cash to US Bank Triple Cash Business.
2019.7 Update: The new offer is $500.
- $500 offer: earn $500 statement credit after spending $4,500 in first 150 days.
- Earn 3% Cash Back on eligible purchases at gas stations, office supply stores, cell phone service providers and restaurants; 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
- [New] $100 software credit: earn an annual $100 statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks.
- No annual fee.
- It has foreign transaction fee, so it’s not a good choice outside the US.
Recommended Application Time
- We recommend you apply for this card after you have a credit history of at least two years and you are very comfortable with the credit card game.
The welcome offer is very good for a no fee card.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don’t forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
What's your reaction?