Advertiser Disclosure: This site is part of affiliate sales networks and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
2021.2 Update: There’s a 75k offer now. Offer ends on 2021.5.5.
2020.10 Update: The 100k offer is expired. There is no welcome offer for now, but the first year annual fee is waived now.
2020.8 Update: The 100k offer ($5,000 spending in 3 months) is back~
2020.3 Update: This card now becomes a Visa Infinite card, and the new offer is 100k. There are also many changes on this card today:
- 100k offer.
- Visa Signature -> Visa Infinite.
- Previously you earn 2x on United and 1.5x everywhere else; now you earn 4x on United, 2x on dining and travel, and 1x everywhere else.
- Up to $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre application fee.
- The annual fee is increased from $450 to $525.
- 75k offer: earn 75,000 UA Miles after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months. The recent best offer is 100k.
- We value UA mile at 1.4 cents (Airline Miles Value). So the 100k highest sign-up bonus is worth about $1,400! See A Beginner’s Guide to UA Miles to check for details about UA Miles.
- [New] Earn 4x miles on United. Earn 2x miles on dining and all other travel. Earn 1x miles per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- You receive full United Club Membership from this card which allows you to enter United Clubs with up to 2 guests.
- You and one companion on the same ticket of United flights can each have 2 free checked baggage.
- Enjoy Premier Access on United flights.
- You get waived for close-in booking fee on award ticket.
- If you spend $25k or more in a calendar, you will receive PQD waiver up to Platinum status.
- Complimentary Hertz President’s Circle membership.
- Get 25% bonus miles on MileagePlus X purchases.
- More award availability (XN cabin) with this card.
- [New] Up to $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre application fee.
- [New] Visa Infinite benefits, including: Visa Infinite Hotel Collection, Visa Infinite Hotel Privileges, Visa Infinite Car Rental Privileges. But note that the $100 air discount benefit is NOT included.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- It’s free to add an authorized user, though there’s not much benefit.
- Annual fee $525, NOT waived for the first year. Note that annual fee does not count towards the minimum spending requirement (and this is true for all credit cards)!
Recommended Application Time
- [5/24 Rule] If you have 5 or more new accounts opened in the past 24 months, Chase will not approve your application on this card, no matter how high your credit score is. The number of new accounts includes all credit card accounts, not only Chase accounts. See this post for details about how to possibly bypass this rule.
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months. Note that what matters here is the time you got the sign-up bonus, not the time you open the account or close the account.
- Don’t apply for more than 2 Chase credit cards within 30 days, or it’s highly likely that you will get rejected.
- We recommend you to apply for this card after you have a credit history for more than a year.
The signup bonus is nice, so this card is worth applying. Whether the card is worth keeping depends on whether you need the United Club membership.
Related Credit Cards
Recommended Downgrade Options
Historical Offers Chart