Renaissance Alliance, a network of independent insurance agencies, has announced that 2020 was the largest year for growth in its history. Renaissance added 33 new member agencies during the year, bringing the total number of Renaissance members to 117.
“We’re delighted to begin 2021 by officially welcoming so many new agents to Renaissance,” said Kevin Callahan, chairman and CEO of Renaissance Alliance. “2020 was a challenging year for everyone, but our alliance continues to strengthen through the addition of these forward-thinking, growth-minded agencies. We are now rapidly approaching $1 billion in P&C premium.”
Callahan said that insurance agencies are generally resilient, thriving even in difficult economic times.
“Renaissance Alliance helps innovative agencies attract and maximize opportunities by providing services and tools that propel their growth,” he said.
New member agencies added in Q4 included:
- Birarelli Insurance Agency, Milford
- Brent Young Agency, Manchester
- George Lundberg Insurance Agency, Enfield
- Healy-Lynn Insurance Agency, Naugatuck
- Joe Bogden Insurance Agency, Berlin
- Michalowski Agency, Wallingford
- Remark Insurance, New Britain
- Corkhill Insurance Agency, Orlando
- Insurance Services of Central Florida, Ocoee
- MHG Insurance Brokers, Fort Lauderdale
- Sanviti Insurance Agency, Everett
- Foundation Insurance Agency, Fall River
- GSD Insurance Agency, Nyack
- Hamlin Insurance Agency, Brattleboro