With the nominations deadline coming up on Friday, August 13, the judges for Insurance Business’s fourth annual Hall of Fame have been revealed.
The judging panel includes:
- Kevin Davis, President, Worldwide Insurance Services of DE, Inc., an Amwins Company
- Sabrina Hart, Executive Vice President, Midwest Regional Executive, Zurich North America
- Dave North, President & CEO, Sedgwick
- Margaret Redd, Executive Director, National African American Insurance Association
- Jerald L. Tillman, Owner, J.L. Tillman Insurance Agency
Join the over 100 visionary leaders in the American insurance industry who have been inducted so far into the prestigious Hall of Fame, which recognizes role models who have influenced the industry landscape.
To be considered, nominees must have at least 35 years of experience in the industry. Nominate via this online form.
To view all Hall of Fame inductees, please click here.