Inman Connect New York is where you need to be to put your real estate business on the fast track. Over just a few days, you can form strategic partnerships, develop lucrative referrals and gain insights into how new technologies are transforming the industry.
Inman Connect New York is just four weeks away. You should be planning out who you’re going to see and what sessions are most important. We’re introducing you to 10 of the speakers you might want to make room for in your agenda while you’re at ICNY this April.
10 speakers you need to check out at Inman Connect New York, April 19-21:
- Ryan Serhant. CEO and founder of SERHANT. Real estate’s master of marketing and one of the most successful and well-known real estate brokers in the world. Ryan will share tips for building a personal brand that will further your business, bring in leads and foster personal development to help you stand out in a crowded field.
- Spencer Rascoff. Partner at Kingston Marketing Group and company leader who co-founded Zillow, Hotwire, dot.LA, Pacaso, and Supernova, and who served as Zillow’s CEO for a decade. Spencer will dispense secrets on how you can benefit from the continued consumerization of real estate.
- Nikki Field. Founder of The Field Team, Sotheby’s International Realty. Nikki pioneered the team sales model in Manhattan. She explains why the future of real estate is female.
- Ige Johnson. Broker/Owner at RE/MAX Generation. Ige, a self-made real estate mogul, international speaker, serial entrepreneur, dynamic career coach, and mentor to women across the country, shares her insights and advice on being a woman in the real estate space today.
- Mauricio Umansky. Founder and CEO of The Agency. Mauricio chats about his industry-disrupting brokerage that redefines the business of real estate.
- Tracy Tutor. Entrepreneur, best-selling author, and Million Dollar Listing LA agent. A 21-year veteran in luxury real estate sales, Tracy wants to empower women by providing a no-nonsense guide to analyzing big egos, deflecting power plays and taking control of any room.
- Bernice Ross. CEO and President, RealEstateCoach.com and BrokerageUP! Inc. Bernice is a columnist, author and speaker with more than 35 years of real estate and leadership experience. She will show you how to get listings hiding in plain sight.
- Tim Heyl. CEO, Homeward. Tim, a top-performing real estate agent with Keller Williams for more than a decade, dives deep into the current market, what’s coming in the near future, and strategies for future-proofing your business for potential market shifts.
- Ryan Schneider. CEO and President, Realogy. His substantial experience in public policy and regulatory affairs makes Ryan the perfect choice to sit down with Brad Inman to brainstorm on what’s next for the real estate industry.
- Glenn Sanford. Chairman, CEO, and Founder, eXp World Holdings. Glenn and Brad Inman sit down for a can’t miss conversation around the future of tech, how massive growth goals can be attainable and where the industry is headed in the near future.
These are only a handful of the amazing speakers you’ll have the chance to catch at Inman Connect New York in April. If you want to be in the room with some of the smartest, most successful real estate professionals, you need to be at ICNY, too. Check out the full agenda to see who else you’ll want to catch while you’re there.
Can’t attend in person? Register to join virtually! You’ll still get the benefits of impactful sessions with key players in the industry, great takeaways you can implement immediately in your business, plus virtual networking opportunities. Register for a virtual ticket.
If you’re serious about ramping up your real estate business, no other event has the power to put the right tools in your hands like Inman Connect New York. When you attend ICNY, you’ll gain industry insights, some serious tech-savvy, and the confidence to get more listings and close more deals in your real estate business.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out what some past attendees had to say…
“The best of the best! So much relevant and useful information from the presenters. The positive energy and all the networking between the attendees was addictive.” –Kinga Mills, Hawaii Life
“My go-to place for staying ahead of the competition.” –Joe Montaleone, Century 21 Showtime Realty Ltd.
“I left with WOW game-changing nuggets for my sales business that I have not heard anywhere else.” –Shannon Buss, Randall Realtors
“Over the years I’ve come to depend on Inman events to make sure I keep my finger on the pulse of what’s current and emerging within our industry, coupled with building relationships nationwide that allow me to provide an even more robust consumer experience as a result. Thank you, Inman!” –Stacey Soleil, WEST, a Williston Financial Group Company
“Inman Connect helps me stay on the cutting edge of the Real Estate Industry and the changes we are experiencing presently.”– Laurie Dau, Realty ONE Group
Plus, it’s the 25th anniversary of Inman Connect. That means even more WOW with exclusive extras like an interactive, insta-worthy photo experience, a scavenger hunt with premium prizes and more.
Want to receive breaking Inman Events news directly to your inbox? Get on the list.