New markets require new approaches and tactics. Experts and industry leaders take the stage at Inman Connect New York in January to help navigate the market shift — and prepare for the next one. Meet the moment and join us. Register here.
It’s clear that the ability to access and analyze data can deliver a goldmine of action-oriented insights and strategies for your real estate business. And in today’s challenging market it’s important to be able to sift through the new buzzwords and sales pitches to learn what’s next for real estate technology.
That’s why we’ve got a robust Tech and Data track at Inman Connect New York to help you make sense of current trends by hearing directly from the real estate technology experts.
On Tuesday, January 24th we’ll do a deep dive into the ways technology and data are changing the real estate industry and what you need to do about it. Top CTOs, agents, brokers and tech experts will take the stage to discuss best practices for utilizing tech and data to enhance the customer experience.
- What the Data Is Telling Us: How to Prepare and Future Proof Your Business. With the wealth of information, technology and data at our fingertips, what key statistics should you focus on as you business-plan for 2023 to keep you ahead of the curve?
- Chris Heller, OJO
- Erin Sykes, Nest Seekers
- The Challenges and Successes of Today’s Proptech Companies. These innovative proptech leaders will share their business priorities, how they’re navigating a tough market, and how they will continue to build scalable programs.
- Court Cunningham, Orchard
- Clelia Peters, Era Ventures
- The Biggest Tech Trends You Should Embrace in 2023. Industry leaders paving the way for new real estate technology will answer your burning questions about what 2023 will bring. What are the pros and cons of partnering with tech vendors vs. building in-house solutions?
- Chris Cox, Keller Williams
- Tim Heyl, Homeward
- How to Leverage Tech Tools to Convert Sales and Create Larger Pipelines. This session will uncover the latest tech tools you need to convert more sales and create larger pipelines in your real estate business.
- Alissa Harper, Inside Real Estate
- Grier Allen, BoomTown
- The Latest Digital Innovations Enhancing the Customer Experience. From rental screenings to home closings, how is technology innovating the way consumers navigate a real estate transaction?
- Michael Lucarelli, RentSpree
- Kosta Ligris, Stavvy
- Scott Martino, Endpoint
- Denee Evans, Council of Multiple Listing Services
Reserve your ticket today to the premier real estate event of the year and connect with the brightest minds in real estate.